Opening for Waumba Land Director (Birth - PreK)
Rock Point Church is a growing church located in Chattanooga, TN. Our mission is to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by creating environments that unchurched people love to attend. Rock Point is a Strategic Partner Church of North Point Ministries (NPM) located in Alpharetta, Georgia where Andy Stanley is the Senior Pastor.
Director of Family Ministries
Direct, provide leadership, and connect relationally to a team of leaders and volunteers to ensure the best possible Waumba Land environment for babies through pre-k and their parents.
Seeking Someone With
- A mature, growing, vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ
- A passion to help kids be excited about church and learning about the Bible
- A passion to see students experience a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ
- A desire to help create a church that unchurched people love to attend
- A strong ability to lead and cast vision
- Good communication skills and highly relational
- The ability to enlist, equip, and encourage a strong team of volunteer leaders
- Experience leading teams in a similar setting
- A competent knowledge of technology
- An undergraduate degree
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to be organized, plan, and manage time, tasks, and teams effectively
Ideal Skills and Knowledge
- Apple products / Google docs
- Understanding of the North Point model of ministry
- Experience in the area of children’s ministry and specifically using the Orange Curriculum
What We Offer
- Full time salaried position
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing church
- Connectedness to an incredible network of churches with great resources, vision, and collaboration
- Leadership development opportunities include conferences and trainings
- Ability to live in a beautiful, family-friendly mid-size outdoor city. (Ranked Best Town on OutsideOnline.com - http://
- Opportunity to influence the lives of children and their families
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Links to your social media profiles (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc)
- 3 References (2 out of 3 should be from ministry leaders)
- Copies of the following (if you have them): Personality Profile®, Strength Finder®, Myers Briggs®, Color Temperament, and/or RightPath®.
- A 30-45 sec video telling us why you feel you would be a good fit for this role.
- Please email email@example.com to inquire about this position.
- Please note that while all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.