We had a Christmas #LoveChattanooga packing party
where we packed over 125 backpacks filled with supplies for our homeless community, 450 goodie bags for the students at Hardy, wrote Christmas cards for staff members at our partners, and packed 128 staff and bags for Hardy, Blue Monarch and Adult & Teen Challenge. We also wrapped and packed 45 gift bags for the students at ATCM student bags that were filled with gifts and supplies given to us by their counselors. Some students shared they were so grateful and that it was the first Christmas gift they had received in years due to being in jail or homelessness.
- (46) Students at Hardy received Christmas gifts through the Hardy Tree program.
- (3) moms and (7) children received gifts at Blue Monarch through RockPoint.
- (38) stockings filled with toys and hygiene items were given for all of the kids at Blue Monarch to open on Christmas.
- (16) gift "stocking" bags filled gifts were given for all the moms at Blue Monarch.
- We purchased all of the costume and set needs for the Hardy Christmas play.
- We donated $3000 to ATCM to sponsor their Christmas celebration and reunion night which was a time to celebrate with staff, current students and former graduates all that God has done and is doing through the ministry at ATCM. We shared food together, a time of worship, a time of devotion and gift giving.
- Over $5000 was given to help individual family needs that were brought to us from our community partners that helped to provide some Christmas present and help a family in a hard situation with 3 kids from being evicted from their home.
All in all - over $30,000 was given over the month of December
to help provide these gifts and needed items for our community partners. These items and cards and gifts went directly to children at Hardy, individuals in recovery from addiction and abuse, hard-working staff members and our homeless in Chattanooga to help them feel seen and loved this Christmas season. It is our hope that they would feel and know God's love for them as they receive these gifts. Thank you for helping us #LoveChattanooga this Christmas season and all throughout the year.