Welcome to Rock Point!
We strive to create environments where everyone feels welcome to come as they are. Whether you’re a believer, a skeptic, or someone that has written off God and the church, you have a place here.
We also believe that connecting people in small groups is the best way to create community and that serving in our community is a priority.
Here's a summary of what goes on at Rock Point.
We are located on Shallowford Road off of Exit 5 on I-75 near Hamilton Place Mall.
- Our yellow-clad parking volunteers will brave the elements to direct you where you need to go.
- Parents with infants-elementary aged kids, turn on your hazards and a volunteer will direct you to a spot that is most convenient for you.
What to Expect
- Services at 9:15 or 11:00am Sunday, lasting about an hour.
- Engaging and fun environments for your kids, from infant to high school.
- College students and adults attend together in the auditorium.
- Dress is casual, so be yourself (a whole lot of people will be in jeans).
- Messages are either from our lead pastor, Powell Grisham, or streamed from Andy Stanley.
- Guest Service volunteers will help you find where you need to go.
For Your Family
- Waumba Land (6 weeks -PreK) at 9:15 and 11:00am. We plan a fun-packed hour for your child that includes songs, Bible stories, activities, games and small group time. We believe in an active, hands-on approach to learning with preschool children. It is our hope that your child will learn: God made me, God loves me, and Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
- UpStreet (Grades K - 5th) at 9:15 and 11:00am. UpStreet is made for elementary ages Kindergarten though 5th grade. We believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud, and good leaders will always care.
- Transit (Grades 6th - 8th) at 11:00am. Transit is a dynamic worship experience - complete with a live band, inspirational speakers, heartfelt small group discussions, and fun games. Students explore their relationship with Jesus and how that can influence every decision they make.
- Inside Out (Grades 9th - 12th) at 4:30-6:30pm. Our goal is to create an environment where students are encouraged to make wise choices, positively influence their friends, and experience personal ministry through serving others.
How to Engage
- Find the Next table. A staff member will be here after both services to answer any questions that you have.
- Find community. To connect with others and find community, join a small group. We have groups for couples, men, women, and college students and our hope is that everyone who sits in a row on a Sunday morning also sits in a small group circle during the week.
- Serve with others. To be a part of what happens every Sunday, join our amazing group of volunteers who make it all happen. We also have opportunities to serve with our local ministry partners and impact our community.